Well this is a rather interesting arcade game to play. Ever wondered what it was to be like a Danceroid, them cute dancing Japanese girls on NicoNico Douga jiving to J-pop? You find the current arcade dance games that have you stepping on pads, waving at sensors and swiping your fingers on a touch screen to tame for you? Then look no further. MaiMai appears to be working on the principles as the Kinect using a camera and sensors that read your movement and match it on poinrs set by the game. The games BGM selection still seems rather limited but other wise has some of the more popular danceroid covers including Kyary Pamyu Pamyu’s Pon Pon song, Tsubasa Hanekawa’s Fuwa Fuwa theme and, of all things, Caramell Dansen. I might actually give this thing a whirl. Maybe some other time.
- RT @CrumplerPH: RT if you wanna WIN a Crumpler bag! Join #TheCrumplerTakeOver, find out how: bit.ly/TheCrumplerTak…. :) http://t.co/NJsMrP5… 1 hour ago
- Rest in Peace, my dear canine friend. instagram.com/p/UIYwtfnNE_/ 3 hours ago
- RT @WhenInManila: Pictures we didn't take before digital cameras. With only 24 exposures on a roll of film, these would just be a... http:/… 4 hours ago
- RT @jinri_88: Dear clients, please pay your talents. 14 hours ago
- RT @TheTweetOfGod: Attention: Due to maintenance, the laws of physics will be suspended from 11pm to 6am this evening. We apologize for the… 18 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.